Monday, October 29, 2007

My Online Biography


Hi! My name is João Pedro Pinheiro Rufino, I did my studies in Universidade Nova de Lisboa in Portugal where I was awarded a Masters in Computer Engineering.. Apart from this page, I also have a profile in HI5, orkut and LinkedIn and maybe a few more places that I can’t recall.

Since now I live in Ireland, my frequent hobby is to travel! I’m a very social person that loves a good chat and that loves a nice discussion about… every topic to be honest! I see myself as a responsible person, dedicated to my job and that always try to learn more about this world that is constantly changing.

My great passion are animals specially dogs and horses.

Because I love animals, I have at my place in Portugal, 7 dogs (all Sight Hounds), Whippets, Greyhounds and Afghan Hounds. My parents breed this dogs long before I was born. My dogs attend Dog Shows all across the world (but mainly in Portugal) and because of that I was always able to travel a lot. Regarding horses, I ride since I was 6. I have a degree of professor from the Association of the British Riding Schools. Because I left Portugal, I don’t ride often as I did and now it is hard for me to keep improving. I also play football in a regular basis and I’m Sporting Clube de Portugal Fan.

I’ll write more about myself later…

No comments: